Labor Day is this coming Monday, September 1, and we're compiling a handy list of restaurant openings, specials, and closings in case you decide to dine out. We'll keep this updated in the coming days, so send any additions to the tipline or tweet using the hashtag #OpenInBOS.
· The Abbey: Both locations are open for lunch, dinner, and late-night.
· Abby Lane: Normal hours
· All Star Pizza Bar
· All Star Sandwich Bar
· L'Andana Grill
· Anna's Taqueria: Normal hours at all locations
· Back Bay Harry's: Normal hours
· Back Deck
· Barlow's Restaurant: Open on Labor Day from 5 p.m. on, but closed on Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31
· Battery Park
· Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro
· Beat Hotel
· Bella Luna: $0.50 wings and trivia
· The Black Rose: Open and serving $5 Smithwick's. Live music begins at 9 p.m.
· Bloc 11: Open until 8 p.m. (but no Monday night movie on Labor Day)
· Bibim: Open on Labor Day but closed the next day, Tuesday the 2nd, for an equipment update.
· BOKX 109: Open for dinner service 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., and the bar is open 4 p.m. to 1 a.m. It's also the final day of the season for the pool. Lunch and poolside cocktails available 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Bondir: Both locations are open.
· Brasserie Jo: Open normal hours (6:30 a.m. to midnight)
· Brass Union: Normal hours
· The Breakfast Club: Open 7 a.m. (later than usual) to 2 p.m.
· Brick & Mortar
· Brownstone: Serving brunch 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Bukhara Indian Bistro
· Bukowski Tavern: Back Bay location open; Cambridge closed for renovations.
· Burger Dive
· Central Bottle: Open and offering a table of wines for sale at 23% off if you pick six or twelve. The sale begins on August 27 and runs through Labor Day.
· Central Kitchen
· Central Wharf Co.
· Coogan's: Dollar drafts all day
· Craft Beer Cellar: All Massachusetts locations open
· Deep Ellum
· Diva Indian Bistro
· Dosa Factory
· Ducali: Open and also hosting a beer garden called Cin Cin for St. Anthony's Feast all weekend (corner of Endicott and Causeway)
· Eastern Standard: Open normal hours
· Flat Top Johnny's
· Firehouse Subs: Open and offering a deal via Facebook — get a free medium sub with purchase of an additional sub, chips, and a medium drink.
· Garden at the Cellar: The Cellar opens at 4 p.m., and dinner begins upstairs at 5 p.m.
· Grafton Street: Open normal hours
· Granary Tavern
· Haru: Open normal hours
· Hit Wicket: Open 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
· Hurricane O'Reilly's
· The Independent: Open 3 p.m. to 1 a.m.
· J.P. Licks: All locations open normal hours
· The Kirkland Tap & Trotter
· Legal Sea Foods: All Legal locations and concepts are open, including Legal Oysteria, Legal Harborside, Legal Crossing, Legal C Bar, and Legal Test Kitchen.
· Lincoln Tavern and Restaurant: Serving brunch 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Lone Star Taco Bar
· Lower Depths
· The Merchant
· MET Back Bay
· MET Bar & Grill: Both locations
· La Morra: Open on Labor Day and continuing to serve their $38 four-course Dine Out Boston menu
· OAK Long Bar + Kitchen: Open normal hours and also offering brunch (usually weekends only) from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· The Painted Burro: Normal hours
· Papagayo: All locations open
· Park: Normal hours
· Parish Cafe: Both locations open
· Pastoral: Closed for lunch; open at 5 p.m. for dinner; serving pizza until 1:30 a.m.
· El Pelon Taqueria: Both locations will be open regular hours (11 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
· Pier 6
· Poe's Kitchen at the Rattlesnake: Open normal hours
· Posto: Normal hours
· Puritan & Co.
· Russell House Taven: Normal hours and serving brunch
· Saus: Open 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (closing earlier than usual)
· Scollay Square
· Shake Shack: Both locations (Harvard Square and Chestnut Hill) are open normal hours on Labor Day (11 a.m. to 11 p.m.) and offering two summery specials from August 29 through Labor Day: Shack Corn Dogs ($4.50) and Peach Pie Oh My Concrete (vanilla frozen custard blended with a slice of peach pie; $4.25 for a single or $6.50 for a double).
· South Street Diner: Open 24/7 during Labor Day weekend.
· Squeeze Juice Bar: All locations open all day
· Stats Bar & Grille: Open at 10 a.m.
· Sweet Cheeks Q
· Taberna de Haro
· TAMO Bistro & Bar: Open from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. (lunch, dinner, cocktails, late-night).
· Tavern Road: Bar opens at 4 p.m. and dinner service begins at 5 p.m. No lunch.
· Terramia Ristorante: Open for dinner from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
· Thelonious Monkfish
· The Tip Tap Room
· Towne: Opens at 4 p.m.
· Ula Cafe
· Veggie Galaxy: Open all weekend with normal hours, except opening at 9 a.m. instead of 7 a.m. on Labor Day.
· Wink & Nod: The Bread and Salt Hospitality team will take over culinary operations for at least the next six months beginning on September 1.
· 3 Little Figs: Closed on Labor Day. Open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
· A4 Pizza
· Area Four
· The Beehive
· Blue Ribbon Bar-B-Q: All locations closed on Labor Day, but scheduled catering deliveries will take place. (Get your order in by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 29.)
· The Hawthorne
· jm Curley: Closed August 31-September 1
· KO Catering & Pies: Closed on Sunday, August 31, and Monday, September 1. Open Friday ($10 for a pie and Harpoon on draft) and Saturday (fireworks at 9 p.m.)
· Scutra: Closed August 29 through September 1
· Stoked Pizza: Closed on Labor Day. The rest of the week, starting on September 2, the truck will feature two special pizzas each day that were designed by another local food truck.