Sure, many people around here might not be thrilled with the teams involved in that thing that's happening on Sunday, but that doesn't mean we can't gorge ourselves on wings and watch anyway. Here's a round-up of some of the amazingly unhealthy things you can put in your mouth on Sunday, whether it's at a restaurant or in your living room. Hit up the tipline if anything awesome is missing from the list; we'll update periodically throughout the rest of the week.
· BOKX 109: Order a "Tailgate in a BOKX" package while you watch the game at BOKX's bar. $15 gets you two beef sliders, a corn dog, onion rings, fries, mustard, truffled ketchup, and a beer.
· Commonwealth: If you've got $30,000 to spare, Nookie will throw you a party to your crazy specifications. Call (617) 945-7030 with serious inquiries.
· The Harp: Game day specials include wings (10 for $8, 20 for $13, 30 for $16) and a "basket menu" of burgers, hot dogs, and chicken fingers served with homemade chips ($6-8).
· The Living Room: Watch the game on an 8'x8' projector screen while eating 35-cent wings, nachos, and a variety of hot dogs.
· Olde Magoun's Saloon: Throwing an "All-You-Can-Eat Football BBQ Tailgate Party" from 5pm-9pm. For $14/person, attendees can eat their fill of pulled pork, smoked wings, jalapeno and bacon mac & cheese, and lots more. (And earlier in the day, there's a chili cook-off.)
· Row 34: Beginning at 6pm, special snacks include lobster roe popcorn, Old Bay onion rings, crispy glazed fish collars, and more. To drink, there will be a freshly tapped cask of Domaine Dupont French Cider.
· The Sinclair: The viewing party starts at 5pm, complete with cheaply-priced Thai-style chicken wings, Narragansett corndogs, roasted peanuts with kaffir lime, jalapeno poppers, and more.
· 5 Napkin Burger: Catering options include slider platters, wing platters, and chips and guacamole. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
· Craigie on Main: Order a "pigskin package" for $75, which includes a roast pig's head and fried tails with tortillas and salsa (serves 6-8). Add a quart of wild boar chili and corn bread for $20. Call (617) 497-5511 by Saturday the 1st to order. You can pick it up between 1pm and 6pm on Sunday.
· East Coast Grill: "Bulky Meats Menu" (ribs, whole spit-roasted chicken, etc.) available for pick-up between 2:30pm and 5pm; delivery available for orders over $500. Call (617) 547-1274 or (617) 491-6568.
· El Pelon: Offering a special menu for pick-up (place order up to 30 minutes before kickoff) and delivery (place order up to 48 hours in advance). Chimichangas, sonorita dogs, and more. Call (617) 262-9090 (Fenway location) or (617) 779-9090 (Brighton location) to order.
· Jerry Remy's (Fenway): Several packages available for pick-up with 24 hours notice, like the "Super Party Platter" for $48, which feeds 8-10 people. Includes a variety of chips and dips, sliders, and wings. Inquire about free delivery, which is available in limited amounts. Call (617) 236-7369.
· jm Curley: Offering "Super Bowl Party Kits" with burgers, fries, and wings to go. Email email@example.com for details and to place an order.
· The Kirkland Tap & Trotter: Order the game day package for $75 and get kielbasa and fixings, green chili chicken wings, and chips with guacamole and black bean dip. Call (857) 259-6585 by Saturday the 1st to order. You can pick it up between 1pm and 6pm on Sunday.
· Legal Sea Foods: Order a "Soupa-Bowl Shrimp and Chowder Combo," currently marked down from $116 to $98. Includes a gallon of chowder, which serves 8-16, two pounds of jumbo shrimp cocktail, oyster crackers, and cocktail sauce. It will be shipped with two-day delivery (or pay a $40 rush fee if you wait until the last minute...) Please note that this is via the online fish market, not restaurant locations. Click the link above or call 1-800-EAT-FISH.
· Myers + Chang: The "Super Bowl Takeout Extravaganza" has two size options — feed 5-8 people for $120 or 12-15 for $250. Both packages include a three-foot long "Jersey-style banh mi" (pork meatballs with red sauce and "fixins"), wings, chips and edamame guacamole, and nasi goreng (Indonesian fried rice). The bigger package includes a few other things. Call (617) 542-5200 by 5pm on Friday, January 31st to place an order.
· north: Can you make it to Providence? north is offering wings and pickles for take-out; $24 feeds one-four people, depending on hunger levels. Choose "very rare dry spiced chicken wings" or "Mikey's famous Buffalo wings (even more rare)" (you'll get 20). Comes with charred scallion ranch and a quart of various pickled vegetables. Add on a quart of dan dan chili and four pieces of cornbread for $14. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order; pick-up begins at 4pm on Sunday.
· Puritan & Co.: Offering a take-out feast priced at $15/person (minimum order is for four people). Included: wagyu corned beef ribs, cheddar bratwurst, black-eyed pea salad, kohlrabi slaw, Parker House rolls, and accoutrements. Place order by Saturday by calling (617)-615-6195; pick up on Sunday between 11am and 3pm.
· Rosa Mexicano: Get a "Guac-to-Go Party Pack" delivered (comes with tortillas and corn tortilla chips). Different sizes are available for parties of 5, 10, 15, and 20 people ($5/person). The full regular menu is also available for delivery. Call (617) 476-6122 by January 1st at 5pm to place an order.
· Shake Shack: Pick up a pint of frozen custard and get one free as part of a "Two-Pint Conversion" promotion from Thursday, January 30th to Sunday, February 2nd. Free Shake Shack mini foam footballs will be doled out as well, while supplies last.
· Strip-T's: Get a Jewish deli takeout package ($120/four people, but you can make it bigger and also get various extras). Includes matzoh ball soup, sweet potato knishes, corned beef and pastrami sandwiches on rye, rugelach, and more. Pre-order by Saturday, February 1st via email (email@example.com), phone (617-923-4330), or in person (93 School St., Watertown). You can pick it up between 1pm and 4pm on Sunday.
· Sweet Cheeks: There are a couple of different packages available for pick-up, like the Yawkey Way ($129 for 4-5 people or $239 for 8-10) — a choice of three meats, a hot side, a cold side, and accoutrements. Possible add-ons include extra meat, Sweet Cheeks' famous biscuits, and wings.
· Zebra's Bistro and Wine Bar: Out in Medfield, Zebra's is offering a cheese and charcuterie party board to go for $75 (and you get to keep the cutting board). A hamburger and some other menu items will also be available to go.