- Police clear the crowd (including Big Bird?) so Mayor Menino may make his address. "This one's a special one," he would later say.
- Forum general manager Chris Loper introduces the dignitaries who will speak to those gathered to mark the occasion.
- Boston Police Department Commissioner Ed Davis praises Forum's employees for their help in the investigation after the bombing. A security camera outside the restaurant proved crucial in identifying the bombers.
- City Counselor Michael Ross, whose district includes Forum
- Mayor Menino and other dignitaries cut the "Forum Pride" ribbon, officially marking the reopening of the last business closed by the Marathon attack.
- Former Patriot Joe Andruzzi hold courts on Forum's patio. Andruzzi was holding a fundraiser for his foundation at Forum when the bombs went off. All those present on April 15 were invited to the restaurant's private reopening.