Mei Mei Begins Construction on Fenway Brick & Mortar
- Located in the former Giga's Pizza, Mei Mei will provide lunch to late night eats for the BU-student rich Audubon Circle neighborhood
- Front counter under construction. The kitchen will be visible to guests. A chalkboard menu will remind guests of the truck and will change daily.
- A worker begins to install some of 200 square feet of subway tile in the kitchen. (photo courtesy Mei Mei)
- Soon, a Double Awesome will be consumed by someone sitting here. Including counter seating, Mei Mei will have room for approximately 25-30 diners.
- In the process of being cleared from the prior tenant, this basement area will be a prep kitchen and provide Mei Mei a location for holding classes and other events.
- The future evening resting space for the Mei Mei truck. While there's room for more than one, the Mei Mei team will "think about that much later on."