Eat Boston's Bacon & Beer Festival
- Chef Josh Lewin (Beacon Hill Bistro) prepping additional orders of his dish -- A Persian inspired item in which he used lamb belly (in lieu of pork) to make his bacon.
- Some of the 1200 attendees waiting in line for Eat Boston's Beer & Bacon Fest
- Once inside, attendees could try food from more than 25 restaurants and more than 20 breweries.
- Local brewer Clown Shoes brought their (normally vegetarian) Porcine Unidragon -- a Russian imperial stout -- and ran it through a bacon filter to even better match the theme.
- Chef Samuel Monsour (jm Curley) adds blackout mayonnaise to his offering of bacon fat confit pork shoulder,
- What jm Curley saved in signage was poured back into the 7 gallons of bacon fat used to make their dish
- Adam Gendreau (Rising Sun Tavern), Aaron Cohen (Founder, Eat Boston), and Will Gilson (Puritan & Co.)