The monstrously anticipated Bronwyn begins serving Central and Eastern-European cuisine tonight in Union Square at 5PM. Here's the lowdown, Sesame Street style.
· B is for Bronwyn Wiechmann, proprietress of T.W. Food and the namesake of her and her husband's new venture.
· R is for riesling sauerkraut, one of several sides.
· O is for OMG, as in "OMG I can't believe Tim Wiechmann personally gathered all the tree stumps for the tables in the biergarten !!!??!!!?!"
· N is for "No, I don't want a foie gras knish with potato, prune, and hazelnut."
· W is for "wurst" and "weinstube" - those two words adorn the exterior, meaning sausage and beer are served here.
· Y is for blutnudeln, because blutnudeln needed to be mentioned even though it doesn't start with "y." It's pasta, made with blood.
· N is for "Not!" That applies to the previous entry for "n."
Update: and here's a look at the full menu.
· All Coverage of Bronwyn on Eater [~EBOS~]