The 187-year-old Durgin-Park in Faneuil Hall has now expanded to Logan, opening an airport version of its super Boston-y and highly tourist-friendly original location. Both the Herald and the Globe share that news, noting that the restaurant is located in Terminal E (past security) and clocks in at over 3,000 square feet. According to the airport's Facebook page (you can "friend" an airport?) it actually opened a few weeks back, on the first day of this month. Per the airport website, Durgin-Park serves "a wide selection of comfort food and classic New England fare" in keeping with the menu at the original location, which features all the classic Boston cuisine that Bostonians don't really eat, like Yankee pot roast, clam chowder, scrod, baked beans and Indian pudding. Could other expansions be in the works? Stay tuned and hit up the tipline with any intel.
· Durgin-Park Expands with Logan Airport Location [BH via CH]
· Want Scrod and Oysters at Logan? [BG]
· Boston Logan International Airport [Facebook]
· Logan [Official Site]
· All Durgin-Park Coverage on Eater [~EBOS~]
· All Coverage of Logan on Eater [~EBOS~]