The James Beard Foundation has announced the final nominees for the 2013 James Beard Awards at an event in Charleston (the semifinalists were announced back in February). From the fourteen Boston-area chefs, restaurateurs and restaurants previously announced as semifinalists, three remain, and all for the title of Best Chef Northeast. They are:
· Jamie Bissonnette (Coppa)
· Joanne Chang (Flour Bakery + Cafe)
· Barry Maiden (Hungry Mother)
And Barbara Lynch has already been awarded Who's Who of Food & Beverage in America.The remaining winners will be announced on Monday, May 6, 2013 at Lincoln Center's Avery Fisher Hall in New York City. See Eater National for a list of all the nominees.
· Here Are The 2013 James Beard Awards Finalists [-EN-]
· All James Beard Award Coverage on Eater [~EBOS~]