The menu at Deuxave in Back Bay was created to reflect "an affordable price," says the restaurant's website, and yet it's still possible to go nuts there. Chef Chris Coombs sent this list of the most expensive bottles of wine ever served at the Comm Ave restaurant:
· Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Saint-Vivant, 2006: $1,600.00 .
· Château Rayas Châteauneuf-du-Pape, 1978: $3,000.00.
· Remoissenet Père et Fils Richebourg, 1961: $3,300.
· Single largest wine tab on a table of four: $5,200.00 (see photo).
· All Coverage of Deuxave on Eater [~EBOS~]
· All Coverage of Big Bottles on Eater [~EBOS~]
· All Whale Week Coverage on Eater [~EBOS~]