For the people who waited too long to defrost that turkey or can't make the trip home this year or are otherwise in search of a restaurant meal on Thanksgiving, here's a list of the Boston-area restaurants that will be open next Thursday with notes about applicable specials and such. The list will be periodically updated between now and Wednesday afternoon, so please feel free to send additions and corrections our way by commenting below, tweeting with the hashtag #OpenInBOS, or hitting up the tipline.
· Anthem Kitchen & Bar — Specials like roasted pumpkin soup and a turkey sandwich are available from noon until 8pm.
· Aragosta Bar + Bistro — Serving brunch 11am-2:30pm and a three-course prix fixe dinner 4pm-9pm at $55/person (a la carte options are also available). Dinner includes options like crispy potato gnocchi with lobster and pancetta, roasted pumpkin risotto, and a traditional turkey.
· ArtBar — A Thanksgiving meal is available from 11:30am to 9pm, served family-style, with dishes like sauteed Brussels sprouts and baby carrots, roasted butternut squash salad, and apple pie. $55 for adults, $20 for kids 12 and under, and free for kids three and under.
· Aura (Seaport Hotel) — Buffet brunch available from 11am to 3pm, including selections like eggs Benedict, clam chowder, roast turkey with cranberry sauce, green bean almondine, and a chocolate fountain. $71 for adults, $25 for kids 7-14, free for kids 6 and under.
· Bar 10
· Beacon Hill Bistro — The three-course meal ($61 with optional wine pairings for $29) includes options like juniper-brined Mangalitsa ham, free-range turkey roulade, and braised local lamb. Open 1pm to 10pm.
· Beat Hotel — "Down-home" buffet from 11am to 8pm (vegetarian options available), live music (country, bluegrass, Americana) all day, open until 10pm; $38 for adults and $19 for kids under 12
· Bistro du Midi — Three Thanksgiving specials will supplement the regular menu: lentil soup, slow-cooked turkey ballotine, and pumpkin cornmeal tart. The main dining room will be open from 3pm to 8pm, while the cafe will open at 11:30am.
· BOKX 109 — The five-course meal ($55) includes dishes like beet carpaccio, a roasted, stuffed, confit leg of turkey, and pumpkin and white chocolate cheesecake. Open 11am to 3pm.
· Boston Chops — The three-course meal ($69) includes choices like beef pot pie, roasted turkey, and an apple cobbler. Open 12pm to 8pm.
· City Bar — Open 8pm-2am.
· City Landing — There will be a la carte options as well as a four-course prix fixe ($62), including selections like butternut squash ravioli with duck confit, slow-roasted turkey breast, and pumpkin cheesecake. Kids can get turkey and a fruit cup for $20. Open 12pm to 9pm.
· City Table — Specials including a classic turkey dinner are available noon to 10pm.
· Clio — Offering spins on traditional Thanksgiving dishes.
· Davio's — The Back Bay location is open noon to 8pm, offering a Thanksgiving menu for $47 ($15 for kids 12 and under). The regular menu is also available.
· Davio's Cucina — Open noon to 8pm, offering a Thanksgiving menu for $42. The regular menu is also available.
· Deuxave — The three-course prix fixe ($75) includes options like duck confit salad, turducken, and pumpkin spice cheesecake. Open 12pm to 8pm.
· Eastern Standard — Open for breakfast 7am-10:30am, closed 10:30am-1pm, serving Thanksgiving dinner menu 1pm-8pm ($58/adults, $20/kids), regular menu a la carte in the bar/lounge until 10pm closing. Dinner reservations are full, but walk-ins are encouraged between 1pm and 4pm.
· L'Espalier — Tasting menus are available for $95 or $120 and feature dishes like lobster with sugar pumpkin mousse, slow-poached halibut, and a honey-pecan tart. Open from 11:30am to 2:30pm and 5:30pm to 10:30pm.
· Fairmont Copley Plaza — Brunch is available in the Oval Room from 11am-2pm ($99 adults/$49 kids). Options include a raw bar, brioche French toast, omelettes, roast turkey, desserts, and more.
· Five Horses Tavern — Open 6pm-1am and offering a few turkey-related specials.
· Forum — Dinner service begins at 5pm.
· Grafton Street — Three-course prix fixe ($38 with $18 optional beer/wine pairing) with dishes like crab beignet, cola-braised beef cheeks, and chocolate bread pudding. Open 11am to 8:30pm (bar until 11pm).
· Grill 23 — A four-course prix fixe menu ($72) will be served from 2pm-9pm. Dishes include roasted parsnip soup and a trio of autumn desserts, and all items will also be available a la carte.
· Harvest — A three-course prix fixe menu ($68) with options including sage & sweet potato gnocchi, lobster pie, and an apple crumb tart. Add wine pairings for $25 (or $15 for half glasses).
· Kings — Bowl a few lanes and snack on some comfort food at the Dedham location between 6pm and 1am.
· Legal Harborside (second floor) — Prix fixe meal available 12pm to 8pm for $60. Selections include butternut squash bisque, turkey with cranberry-rosemary relish, and sticky toffee pudding.
· Legal Sea Foods, LTK Bar & Kitchen, Legal C Bar — "A traditional feast with all the fixings" for $21.95 ($7.95 for kids). The full menu is also available. Hours vary by location.
· Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant — Opens at 6pm with limited food (pizza, wings) and the full bar.
· Market — Offering a three-course menu for $48, which includes turkey with charred foie & chestnut stuffing.
· MJ O'Connor's (Back Bay) — Specials like pumpkin & walnut ravioli and a turkey dinner are available noon until 10pm.
· MJ O'Connor's (Waterfront) — Specials like a ham dinner and a turkey dinner are available 11:30am-10pm.
· OAK Long Bar + Kitchen — Open 7am-1am, serving the full menu. Starting at noon, a special "early Thanksgiving sandwich" is available: roasted turkey, warm brie, cornbread and cranberry dressing, on cranberry pecan bread.
· The Palm — A three-course Thanksgiving menu is available ($54.90 for adults, $22 for kids 12 and under), including turkey, sides, and dessert. The standard menu is also available. Open noon to 8pm.
· PARK — A la carte specials available, including a Thanksgivukkah meat pie. Open 12pm to 8pm (bar until 11pm).
· Petit Robert Bistro — The Kenmore, South End, and Needham locations will be open, serving a prix fixe menu ($42) with dishes like pan-seared red snapper and chocolate pecan tart.
· Post 390 — There's a full Thanksgiving menu with a la carte options or a three-course prix fixe for $52 (add $17 for wine pairings), including dishes like a roasted Amish-raised turkey with all the trimmings and a lobster & butternut squash bisque.
· The Red Hat — Opens at 1pm with the full menu and a turkey dinner special.
· Restaurant dante — The three-course prix fixe ($69) includes options like chestnut porcini soup, roasted duck with sour cherries, and a vegetarian collection of Thanksgiving sides. Open 4pm to 9pm; kids' menu available.
· Rialto — Three-course prix fixe menu "with an Italian twist" available from 1pm-7pm ($75/adults, $35/kids). Options include taleggio buckwheat lasagna, venison two ways, and pumpkin ricotta torta.
· Russell House Tavern — Three-course prix fixe ($45 with $18 optional beer/wine pairings) with dishes like butternut squash bisque, turkey duet with the fixin's, and pecan pie. The Tavern Menu is also available throughout the day (open 11am to 8:30pm; bar until 11pm).
· Scampo — A three-course "Italian-influenced feast" is available ($54 adults/$27 kids under 12), along with some standard Scampo selections a la carte. Dining room and bar open noon to 8pm.
· Seasons 52 — A "traditional holiday meal" will be available for $25.95, including mashed potatoes, green beans, and more. There's also a kids' portion available for 12 and under ($12.95), as well as the full dinner menu. Open 12pm to 8pm.
· Solas — Open 11am-2am serving the usual menu.
· The Stockyard — Open 11am to 9pm with the full menu as well as a special Thanksgiving menu (kids' options available).
· Temple Bar — Three-course prix fixe ($39 with $19 optional wine pairing) with dishes like pumpkin bisque, a traditional turkey dinner, and apple cider donuts. Open 11am to 9pm (bar until 11pm).
· Towne — A special Thanksgiving menu featuring family-style platters for four is available from noon until 8pm, and the bar is open until 10pm.
· Tremont 647 — The bar will be open.
· Turner Fisheries — There will be a buffet from 11:30am to 5pm ($69 for adults, $20 for kids 5-12, and free for kids 4 and under). Options include assorted New England seafood and condiments, prime rib, roasted turkey, and desserts.