In honor of Cocktail Week, Eater sites all around the country are sharing lists of the best happy hours in their respective cities today. Since the traditional liquor-based happy hour is illegal here in Boston, here instead is a round-up of some of the best food-based "happy hours" that the area has to offer. Share your own favorites by leaving a comment below.
· A4 Pizza: Half-priced cold slices (or slightly reheated in the still-warm but turned off oven) of a rotating selection of pizzas from 11pm until they run out or close, available every day.
· Coda: $1 oysters available from 4pm-6pm on Fridays.
· Grendel's Den: full menu available at half-off until 7:30pm and between 9pm-11:30pm, every night.
· Hops N Scotch: $5 appetizer menu from 5pm-7pm, Monday-Friday.
· Jacob Wirth: .25 cent wings until 9pm on Mondays.
· Lord Hobo: $2 off appetizers from 5pm-7pm, Monday-Friday.
· Marliave: $1 oysters and clams available from 4pm-6pm and 9pm-10pm daily.
· Masa: Half-priced tapas menu from 4pm-7pm, Monday-Friday.
· Minibar: $2 sliders available from 5pm-7pm (or until sold out) Monday-Thursday.
· Rialto: $1 oysters at the bar, available from 5:30pm-7pm on Mondays.
· Soulfire: $12 all-you-can-eat wings, available from 5pm-10pm on Mondays.
· Stella: $5 appetizer menu at the bar from 4pm-6pm, Monday-Friday.
· Tremont 647: $2 tacos available from 5:30pm-10pm on Tuesdays.
— Jacqueline Dole
· All coverage of Cocktail Week on Eater [~EBOS~]