Consult the Ultimate Fall Restaurant Openings Guide for a much more detailed look at a ton of Boston's upcoming restaurants, but here are some quick updates on the most imminent of openings:
· Sarma is expected to open by the end of the week in Somerville. Get ready for Middle Eastern and Mediterranean small plates from Ana Sortun and Cassie Piuma, accompanied by a spice-fueled drink program from Island Creek Oyster Bar alum Vik Hegde. And here's a neat mural being painted on the side of the building.
· Oakleaf Cakes, formerly Winthrop-based Amanda Oakleaf Cakes, is "super close" to opening near Symphony Hall. "We're doing some of the last organizing and waiting on a couple more inspections before we're able to open," the bakery wrote on Facebook on Saturday.
· Seta's Cafe is "waiting for one last permit from the town" as of yesterday. The Belmont cafe will be the first brick and mortar location for a popular farmer's market vendor.
· Los Amigos, a West Roxbury fast-casual Mexican restaurant, is opening a Newtonville location "so soon." In the meantime, there's a menu posted on Facebook.
· Back Bay Harry's, a new project involving Hell's Kitchen alum Jason Santos (Blue Inc., Abby Lane), could open as early as October 10th in the former Geoffrey's space.