2. Number of bars in The Sinclair plus a fun math teaser: one, times the number three.
3. And who manages those bars? Dave Werthman, of the West Side Lounge.
4. The Sinclair is owned by The Bowery Presents of New York City, which also runs the music series Bowery Boston. This is the company's first restaurant venture.
5. The menu includes small plates, entrees, snacks, beer, wine and cocktails. For instance: spinach and ricotta gnudi, mushroom and fontina "free form" lasagna, crispy smoked onion rings, Jack's Abbey Smoke & Dagger, Grüner Veltliner (Winzer Krems, Kremstal), and claret punch, respectively.
Feel free to share any first impressions with the tipline.
· All coverage of The Sinclair on Eater [~EBOS~]