Shake Shack CEO Randy Garutti recently suggested that there may be more than one Shake Shack in Boston's future. Back in May the blazingly hot, NYC-based burger stand announced its plans to open in Chestnut Hill, and yesterday Garutti told the Boston College newspaper The Heights "We're thrilled to make Boston our new home, and we look forward to bringing Shake Shack to other compelling sites in great neighborhoods in the Boston area." Eater previously theorized that the company was merely testing the waters in the burbs before hitting up Boston proper, which is what other burger companies like Wahlburgers, Five Guys, and perhaps Bobby Flay's Bobby's Burger Palace are doing. But just how many Shake Shacks are coming to town, and where? Stay tuned and share your guesses in the comments.
· Shake Shack cooks up a new Boston location [The Heights via BRT]
· Shake Shack could be opening multiple locations in the Boston area [BRT]
· Brace yourselves: are we getting multiple Shake Shacks? [GS]
· Will Bobby Flay open Bobby's Burger Palace in Boston? [~EBOS~]
· Wahlburgers world domination will start in Boston [~EBOS~]
· A pair of Five Guys coming to Boston this fall [~EBOS~]
· All coverage of Shake Shack on Eater [~EBOS~]