The Legal Sea Foods spinoff Legal C Bar will be among the new crop of restaurants at the upcoming massive Somerville insta-neighborhood Assembly Row. The Boston Globe reports that Legal C Bar "will open during the next two years" along with restaurants already known to be slated for a spot here, including a new location of Papagayo, the Mexican restaurant currently in the Seaport District, and Burger Dive, a new venture from the same restaurant group. The Globe notes that Papagayo and Legal C Bar will be located "in buildings along the Mystic River, helping to bring crowds to the long desolate riverfront."
The Globe describes Legal C Bar, which has existing locations in Dedham's Legacy Place retail complex and at Logan, as "a compact version of Legal Sea Foods that features crabs, calamari, clams, and cod."( Get it? They all start with a "c.") For more details on Assembly Row, see Curbed. Of course this is all assuming Legal Sea Foods survives its latest ad campaign.
· Eateries to be among first at Assembly Row [BG]
· Plans for Burger Dive, Papagayo at Assembly Row [~EBOS~]
· Burger Dive close to opening in Somerville [~EBOS~]
· All coverage of Legal Sea Foods on Eater [~EBOS~]
· All coverage of Assembly Row on Curbed [~CBOS~]