The Paddock Restaurant on Pearl Street in Somerville is now closed. The notes from the most recent city licensing commission meeting state that the restaurant has confirmed its closure, and a Facebook post says the restaurant stopped service at the end of last month. Locke-Ober alum and former Paddock chef-owner Michael DaCova bought the restaurant after working in the kitchen for fifteen years and is now "moving on to a new chapter in my life," reports the Somerville Patch. The Paddock goes out on a good note over at Yelp, where the restaurant's final reviewer writes "Ordered delivery, the food arrived hot and crisp. It looked wonderful and tasted the same."
· The Paddock Restaurant [Facebook]
· The Paddock Restaurant [Yelp]
· The Paddock Restaurant closes [Somerville Patch]
· Somerville Licensing Commission [Official Site]
· The Paddock Restaurant [Official Site]