Given Todd English's lengthy list of lawsuits, it should come as no surprise that he's now facing another, to the tune of $1 million dollars due to unpaid rent at the recently closed Kingfish Hall. However if you went by statements made by English or his reps in recent months, you certainly wouldn't have expected anything of this magnitude. For instance...
· "There's a new landlord, and I'm trying to renegotiate, but it's probably not going to happen."
· "I'll probably just move on from there and look for something else down the road."
· "It's off season for Faneuil Hall so we've adjusted our hours accordingly based on the slow season."
· "Twelve years in Faneuil Hall, that's a good run for a restaurant."
· Todd English's Olives opens Thursday [Dishing]
· Kingfish Hall isn't closed, won't close [GS]
· All coverage of Todd English on Eater [~EBOS~]
[Photo: Facebook/Todd English]