One of the city's biggest fall restaurant openings appears to be just around the corner per a recent update from Puritan & Co. The upcoming Inman Square restaurant from chef Will Gilson had previously been shooting for a late-October opening, and now assistant general manager Josh Cole tweets "Training begins tomorrow, which means service is soon to follow." Other recent Twitter hints include "So close I can taste it" from from Gilson and "So soon...promise" from the restaurant's official account. See below for a Puritan & Co. refresher.
· Expect about 100 seats.
· The setup: a bar with about 15 seats, a charcuterie and oyster bar with about 8 seats, and a central communal table with room for 16.
· Once upon a time, this space was Bosphorus.
· Opening with a beer and wine license only.
· For hours, expect dinner through 10pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends. Sunday brunch might happen at some point.
· Projected top entree price: $30.
· Possible menu items include confit crisped lamb belly, chicken soup with miso, dashi and pistou, and clam chowder with in-house oyster crackers.
Stay tuned for further updates and hit up the tipline with any of your own.