Blue Tierra Chocolate Cafe in South Boston is closing shop, but fear not: the store is planning a merger with Bee's Knees Supply Co., the upcoming Fort Point market and cafe by M3 owner Jason Owens. Yesterday Blue Tierra took to Facebook to declare their imminent shuttering, saying "We are CLOSING our doors at 258 West Broadway at the end of the month!" Boston Restaurant Talk puts two and two together, noting that Chowder previously said Blue Tierra "will be merging with Bees Knees to be the exclusive on-site chocolatier." But will it be the same? Feel free to weigh in via comment, or share any insider info on the merger through the tipline.
· All coverage of Blue Tierra Chocolate Cafe on Eater [~EBOS~]
· All coverage of Bee's Knees Supply Co. on Eater [~EBOS~]
· Blue Tierra Chocolate Cafe [Facebook]
· Blue Tierra to close West Broadway shop, merge with Bees Knees [BRT]
· What to expect at Bee's Knees Supply Co. [Chowder]