Fan Boy Food Truck will be the next mobile food vendor to debut in Boston. Boston Restaurant Talk previously said that this is the very same food truck proposed by Boston University, which Street Food Boston confirms via Twitter, writing "Say hi to @FanBoyBoston, the much anticipated food truck from @BU_Tweets." Meanwhile, blogger The Girl Who Ate Boston notes that this isn't the first time a local academic institution has opened a food truck. She writes that Northeastern already has one of its own, the Hungry Hungry Husky, which debuted last November.
Earlier, an article in The Daily Free Press said that Fan Boy will serve "Asian fusion dishes... at several locations throughout campus." Once again, it will be interesting to see how a university truck compares with the independent operators who also set up shop here.
· The Girl Who Ate Boston [Twitter]
· Boston University may be opening a food truck of its own [BRT]
· Street Food Boston [Twitter]
· Fan Boy Food Truck [Facebook]
· Food trucks debut to 'hungry' crowd on campus [News @ Northeaster]
·BU seeks food truck permit, more dining options [The Daily Free Press]
· BU might just go ahead and start its own food truck [~EBOS~]