Porter Square's hugely anticipated ramen shop YumeWoKatare has just shared an opening date: tonight! After months of yearning and unconsciously making a noodle-slurping shape with your lips every time you thought about it, you can finally slake your ramen thirst in just a few hours. Owner Tsuyoshi Nishioka tells Eater that YumeWoKatare will be serving from 6pm to 10pm. And now, five things to know before you go.
1. For now, YumeWoKatare is serving pork ramen only: it's $12 for a bowl with two pieces and $14 for a bowl with five.
2. You can rent a picture frame on the wall to share a dream with other patrons. Achieve it and get some free ramen!
3. Nishioka runs five ramen restaurants back in Japan. Can you handle that level of authenticity?
4. This used to be Zing! Pizza.
5. There are only 16 seats. Good luck.